Annuity rates, in general, vary from one person to the next, based on a series of different factors – factors such as your Age, your Gender, your Height, your Weight, where you Live, your Lifestyle and your Health Condition.
|Woman with £100k pot, not taking 25% tax-free cash allowance.||55 Years Old||60 Years Old||65 Years Old||70 Years Old|
|Single Life (SL) – No Death Benefits||£4,387.32||£4,885.08||£5,685.84||£6,558.48|
|SL – 5 Year Guarantee||£4,380.72||£4,876.44||£5,666.28||£6,520.92|
|SL – 5 Year Guarantee (RPI Linked)||£2,215.44||£2,730.96||£3,531.00||£4,404.36|
|SL – 3% Escalation Rate 5 Year Guarantee||£2,773.92||£3,196.68||£4,010.04||£4,884.36|
|Joint Life – 50% Spousal Cover||£4,173.12||£4,615.68||£5,179.68||£5,858.88|
- Annuity providers take all of these unique factors into consideration before quoting you a specific annuity rate based on your individual circumstances.
- Annuity rates will also vary across providers and so it is important you shop around (which we do as part of our free quote service)
- On top of these personal factors, your annuity rate and level of income can be affected by the type of annuity you select.
Here are some examples:
- Lifetime Annuities (Level/Escalating/Single Life/Joint Life)
- Enhanced Annuities (Could pay you up to 42% extra income*)
- Investment Linked Annuities
- Fixed Term Annuities
Our latest annuity rates table above is based on rates quoted at the beginning of the month across our panel of lenders for a woman living in Doncaster. She is 5ft 5 and weighs 10st 7, is physically fit and has no health conditions.
The joint life quotation is based on her partner being 6ft and weighing 12st 2.